Booked messages are a good way to remind people of important appointments. Sometimes appointments can be canceled so it is necessary to cancel the reminder.
To cancel a booked message:
- Select ‘send to contact’ from the menu on the left hand side of the page.
- The last 10 messages sent will appear in the bottom part of the screen. If a message has been booked then it will appear in blue.
- Select the message you wish to cancel by selecting the ‘booked’ option from under the status column.
- You will be prompted with a confirmation message.
- Click ‘Yes’ to cancel the message.
The message will now appear red in your log, meaning the message has been canceled. Once you cancel a booked message you cannot re-activate it again. To re-send the message you will have to select the contact and write it out the message again. If you need to remove more than 10 booked messages or your booked message does not appear in the log of messages please contact customer support for assistance.